Monday, October 4, 2010

Tiger woods? nope it's all bout abu dahbi



Yes... I know what you people are thinking. I bet you that you're asking yourself who this person is. Is this Sacha Baron Cohen aka Borat? You know I ask myself too. I really don't know who this person is... Really.

Well apparently this dude stole the internet thunder from Tiger Woods blunder during the Ryder Cup. Probably saved Tiger Woods from the netizens wrath, because apparently Tiger didn't even say sorry to the poor photographer.

Well you know Mr. Turban cigar smoking cool watching bystander, I salute you for being so out of place during a golf game.

By the way, is he even allowed to be smoking during a Golf Tournament? Who knows? We may never know. Here I leave you the awesome picture shot of Tiger






No comments:

Post a Comment